My Online Diary

I will be in Brazil for 3 months, from 5th January. Follow my trip in this diary and find out all about Brazil and it's people.....

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Starfish school

Miss Bevan and I have been working hard this week at Starfish school. We have visited all of the classes and we have taught the children some English. Third class (the children are 8 and 9 years old)


I showed our Two Mile Hill book to the third and fourth classes and they were very interested to find out about you all.

When I was in England lots of you asked me some questions about what it is like in a school in Brazil. To help me to answer these questions the children are helping me to make a book all about their school.


Inside they have written about themselves...





Also they have drawn pictures of their classroom to show you...


No comments:

Post a Comment