My Online Diary

I will be in Brazil for 3 months, from 5th January. Follow my trip in this diary and find out all about Brazil and it's people.....

Monday 1 February 2010

The wonderful children at Clarencio School

Day 2 and 3:
Miss Bevan and I have visited al of the classes in the school, the children were very welcoming. In this school children start to learn English when they are 10. We taught them a little bit of English and they enjoyed it alot. At first they were shy to speak in English but now when they see us around school they often say "hello'.

We played some English games to help them to learn the colours and numbers: What´s the time Mr Wolf? and Please Mr Crocodile. Have you played these games before?

I showed the Two Mile Hill book to the children and they were very interested to find out about you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment